|Dream Big with the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine. The all new auto CPAP machine with Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics was designed with you in mind.
The user friendly Auto CPAP machine will do above and beyond anything you can Dream of. The new modern looking machine is equipped with many advanced features. Top of the line technology at it’s best.
The sleek modern designed is small and light, fits great on your bedside table, taking up very little room and fits easily in the included travel bag, making it very easy to pack up when your on the go.The Heated Humidifier comes with the DreamStation Auto Machine making your sleep therapy even more comfortable. The heated humidifier delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors.Features of the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier• User Friendly Design: The New DreamStation machine with Humidifier weighs only 4.37 lbs lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine’s a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient, with the bright, front facing display with simple menus, icons and labels that are easy to understand. The machine’s ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed.
• Auto-Adjusting Pressure: The DreamStation Auto is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure you’re receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable night’s sleep, doing the work for you giving you that peace of mind that you deserve.
• Opti-Start: Optimal pressure from the start. The Opti-Start Features starts your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. If you are not satisfied with this feature you have the option to disable it.
• Heated Humidifier: The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity . Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy. Fixed Mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
• Optional Heated Tube: Available for an additional purchase at Check-Out is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient. Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
• Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, AFlex, A-Flex Pressure gives you a more natural breathing experience by mirroring the users natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the user’s needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief enables users to become more compliant with their sleep therapy. The advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm, detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
• Mask Fit Check: Displays if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
• SmartRamp: SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
• Advanced Data: The on screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
• Auto On/Off: The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
• Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity and DreamMapper: The Bluetooth is built-in with an SD Data Card for data storage. The Bluetooth connects to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. iOS and Android device.
• DreamMapper is a free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
DreamStation Auto tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. It can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
Included with this Purchase
• DreamStation Auto Machine
• Integrated Heated Humidifier
• Built in Bluetooth
• SD card
• Flexible tubing
• Carrying case
• Reusable blue pollen filter
• Disposable light-blue ultra-fine filter
• Power Cord
• 80W Power Supply
• User Manual
Copy of prescription Required When Applicable
Product Image is for representational purpose only.